It's that time of the semester again...

This is the time where I have the opportunity come out and say how proud of everyone I am!  We’re already over halfway through the semester, and these last six weeks are going to bring us even closer together. Everyone in this class is contributing greatly to the overall class culture and it’s been absolutely wonderful to learn from them.

“To be, or not to be.” Shakespeare wrote, “That is the question.” Are you, as students and parents, ready to answer it? Are you ready to accept the coming challenge of mounting this production? If yes, (and I know the answer is definitely yes.) please stop reading for a moment and say the words “To be!” loudly to yourself.

[pause]

Good. Now on to the announcements:

T-shirts: As I have mentioned I am accepting t-shirts payments up until the end of this Friday. You can pay for your shirts personally in class on Friday, or you can pay online (As well as view the designs) at the following link: http://shakespearealaska.blogspot.com/p/registration-and-payment.html . Due to the fact that a few people weren’t here when we voted on designs, and the designs weren’t quite touched up, I have decided to do one final vote for t-shirt designs this Friday; and on Saturday I’ll be putting in the order. So make sure you order your shirts!

Cast List: I have finalized the cast list! Frankly, I’m extremely excited about the production and know all of you will do amazing no matter what parts you get. I’ll speak more on this and announce everyone’s part in class on Friday.

Scripts: You will need your script at every single class/rehearsal from now on. Please don’t forget it or lose it. I give you the first script free, but if you lose it and need a replacement, I’ll have to charge you the price for it.

Parent Volunteer signups: I’ve almost completely got the signup list finalized. I’ve done my best to distribute the obligations as evenly as possible. I’ll send that out as soon as it’s ready.

Tuition payments: There are just a few people left who haven’t yet paid for the class this semester. If you haven’t, please do as soon as possible, (There’s a paypal option in the sidebar) so I can figure out the budget for the production.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment