Pre-Class Reminders!

Hey Class!

I hope you’re as excited for the beginning of the year as I am! I’ve nearly finished our script for the final performance, have the complete rehearsal schedule ready, and am nearly done with the Actor’s Training syllabus, (I’m especially looking forward to learning some beginner’s stage combat.) I’m practically hopping up and down in anticipation! I just have a couple quick reminders, and I promise these will be short, sweet, and to the point.

Class starts this Friday! Usual time, usual place.

Please register and pay for this semester’s class as soon as possible. All tuition from the students goes directly towards production costs, and one of the primary costs will be the rental of our performance space. I have already scheduled a date of performance with the Alaska Fine Arts Academy, and will need to put down payment for them as well.  

Materials required for this semester:
·         William Shakespeare’s “Twelfth Night” (any version will do)
·         Your enthusiasm, brains, creativity and “Will” power!

Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment